Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Contents of One's Heart

Hello my beautiful readers, yes again my usual "it's been awhile" phrase. I have been very busy lately. Recovery is going well, yesterday marked seven weeks since surgery. I am almost completely healed! Praise God =). I have thoroughly enjoyed all of my wonderful visitors!!! I am now able to leave home and go out and do things. It has been very nice because I was going stir crazy just being at home. I got to experience IKEA for the first time with Cassie and Brandon which was a blast =) but anything I do with them I thoroughly enjoy because I simply adore them. On Saturday I am going to a grad party and will then be in my hometown of Minocqua WI from Saturday until Tuesday, so I very much look forward to seeing friends that I have known since Kindergarten.

I just continue to be blessed by God. It has not been easy as more health problems are arising now that the chemistry of my body changes as my thymus gland is no longer in the picture. Thankfully its not as serious as it could have been. It is not related to my heart which is good. I just keep trusting in God through everything and he just keeps bringing me through all the trials because he knows the plan for me.
My friends have been extremely amazing! I don't quite know what I would have done without them these last few weeks as I have faced some personal challenges that God is helping me through. I thank God for my friends everyday. In life we are faced with many challenges, and fear of the unknown. That fear can be completely overwhelming if you do not give them all to God. It is tough at times but surrender your heart to God and you will no longer be afraid. That is how I went six months with not knowing if my tumor was cancerous or not <3. Psalm 27:1 says "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be  afraid?" Just remember that God is in control and he loves you more than you'll ever know!!

I love you all so much and thank you for your continued prayers and support!! I have definitely felt the prayers <3

Have a safe and happy 4th of July!!! *** <--- Fireworks =P

God bless you all <3
Much Love


-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment