Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Well I just finished my first two days of the semester and.. WOW, did I learn the new definition of busy. Man alive, I never thought it was possible to have so much homework in two days. Well boy was I wrong. I was very overwhelmed. I just didn't have my head where it needed to be. Not sure I even do yet, but I am getting there slowly. I am very excited to see everyone though =). The first person I got to see was one of y very very favorite RA's =). It was also really sweet because later that night one of my other favorite ones came up just to say hi to me. They make me feel so loved, I absolutely ADORE them! =) <3.

Well today and yesterday I walked to every single class without my scooter or cane. Something I never thought would be possible. I also walked to and from bible study at my church which is about a mile. For those of you who know what the last 5 years have been like know that this was a big deal for me =). Maybe not to the average person, but when I felt more and more like I was going the other way on the spectrum, it was a huge accomplishment. Of course I owe all of the glory to God!! I would be nowhere without him, in fact I wouldn't even be here at all! (another story for another time. If you're curious, ask me and I will probably tell you).

I am praying very intently this week for a number of people. You know who you are so I won't go into detail, but just know that God loves all of you (everyone reading this) and he has a special plan for your life. He will guide you through the pain. I love all of you so much and I thank you for your continued prayers and support.

Also a special thank you to Nathan who has went above and beyond to help me these last couple days as I have been struggling with various things. He is so encouraging and uplifiting. I thank God everyday that he led me to him. <3 love you sweetie (if you read this, if you don't i still love you anyway =P)

Love all of you, God bless and have a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment