Friday, February 3, 2012

Faith

My faith has definitely been tested this week. It was a rough one, extremely stressful, and lots of tough things happening. I met a wonderful wonderful friend this week, sadly we will be apart as she will be leaving Winona. God has truly blessed me in such a short amount of time. What an amazing gift she is to me. I love her so much. Sometimes friends come into our lives for a short time, but leave a lasting impact.
           I am home now, as I will have my appointment and biopsy of the mass in my chest on Monday. Am I scared? I would be lying if I said no. I am giving it all to God, and relying on him. It will all work out.
          I have been living on Faith. God has a plan for me, and he will do what is meant to be. I just need to keep believing that as hard as it is sometimes. 


As Jeremiah 29:11 says

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment