Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Familiar feel

Well I decided to go home this weekend. It feels amazing to be back. The saying Home is Where the Heart is, definitely stands true. I love being with my mom and family. I look forward to all of the times I get to come home here. Everyone has been so amazingly supportive to get me through. My Uncle Josh has also been amazing, and my grandparents. I love all of you so insanely much its crazy!!! I don't think I could love any of you more than I do now =) Mom is saying we might go to SC for Christmas, I would LOVE that!!!! I love being with my family. It was nice to see Nathan this weekend. Tomorrow I get to see my sister =) and maybe Billy and Braden. I love all of them. I cant wait till Christmas break when I get a whole month off!! Never realized how much I loved home, and my own bed, until I left it and it becomes a special treat and something I always look forward too!! Well thats all for now, i'm going to enjoy sleeping in my own bed =) I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment