Sunday, September 18, 2011

New Definition of Busy

Boy if i thought I was busy before, that was nothing compared to now. College is nothing but BUSY!! Between studying, tests, church, homework, sleeping, and of course breathing, there is not much time for anything else!! Next week I will start my field experience. I will go into the classroom at St. Stans catholic school for girls. I have the 1st through 3rd graders on Thursday afternoons. I am very excited for that. I went to wolf ridge environmental learning center for school. We went rock climbing, we did a ropes course, we did hikes, we had nature walks, we did a stream study where we looked at creatures in the river, that was my favorite. I went on the first part of the ropes course. It was challenging as I was very weak that day. I did the first bridge. I was so proud of myself, and all of my friends were standing at the end cheering. I was so proud of myself I just couldnt contain my emotions. I couldnt believe I did it. I thank God for the strength he provided me to get through that, and for the wonderful supportive friends he gave me to help me along this new journey. My new friends are amazing. Every single one oof them are always so supportive and are always here for me. It has been amazing and God works in amazing ways. Tonight I have to take my first test online but I get to take it with a partner, so my new friend Sarinna is coming over and we are going to take it together, so I am happy about that, it should be fun!! Well as fun as a test can be I guess =). Well I better get back to studying, but I just wanted to give an update, as it has been a few days. 



On the ropes course at Wolf Ridge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment