Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Here Goes Nothing

Well, insomnia strikes again. Okay maybe I am just excited for my date with Nathan tomorrow and can't sleep. I really don't know when I'll have time to do another blog post before school starts in three days, so I figured I would just write one now while my eyes shoot open every time I try to lay down. =)

Yes I do move back to school in three days, crazy I know. There are a lot of mixed emotions when I think about going back to school. As excited as I am to see my friends and be independent again, it makes me a little sad at the thought of leaving my mom and sister as I have gotten so used to seeing them again. This year is going to be filled with exciting new things. I will hopefully be getting a job when I get down there, I have an internship and the elementary school, I will be co-leading a Bible study, and oh yeah the reason I am there! School!! There will be lots of studying going on. This  year I am really going to need to learn how to balance everything. Now if you have known me since I was little you'll know that I was pretty much born without any sort of coordination whatsoever, so any aspect of balance, even the literal meaning, comes hard to me. Now lets try to actually apply it to life. Yeah, that might be interesting. That is where I give it all to God. I know that he is sending me back to Winona State again this year for a reason, and as busy as I may be, it will all be to honor and glorify God.

Great News!!! I got an internship already for next summer!! God is so good =) He always provides for our needs if we completely believe and trust in him. 
Psalm 37:5 - Commit everything to the Lord, trust him and he will help you. 

I really am looking forward to this year as overwhelming as it will be. Last year was a complete eye opener. I went through a lot of changes this summer with my surgery and having ample amounts of time to reflect. Plus it will be my first year in college without a thymus gland!! (random fact, as you don't need your thymus gland to live a normal life, but I thought it was exciting). So here I go, getting ready to continue this chapter in life with God as my guide. I hope to be able to have a lot of really cool experiences in faith this year that I will be able to share <3 As for now, I go to college being ready to be used by God for whatever he has planned for me. 

Love you all so much <3

God Bless


1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you to begin your sophomore year at Winona, what an awesome trip you are on!!! God will guide as you walk with HIM daily. Allow Him to keep you focused on school and its activities and then all of the other things will come along also. We are so proud of you and everything you have been through, knowing these periods of trial has strengthened you. GOD IS GOOD!!!! Love ya sweetie, gram and papa

    ReplyDelete