Sunday, August 26, 2012

The new normal

It has been a week since one of the most beautiful girls in my life danced up to Jesus. Kari was insanely beautiful, smart, loving, wonderful and just about every other positive word you can imagine, that was our Kari. She will forever be remembered for her beautiful smile, laugh and acceptingness of others. She had one of the brightest spirits of anyone I know. Everyone who knew her, loved her. Kari not a day goes by when I do not think of you at least 10 times. I pray right now that your family is finding peace in knowing that you are watching over them. I love you sweet Kare Bear.
   



Being in Winona has been very tough this week as I have had to leave all of my friends who are together at home and all have each other, where I am here without them. I certainly am not alone though because I have my amazing heavenly father, my wonderful Winona friends who have been extremely supportive in this, and of course kare bear watching over me. Sometimes I swear I can actually feel her with me. I can still hear her laugh in my head and that makes me smile. 

With classes starting tomorrow, so does the so called "new normal." I am trying my hardest to be happy and excited, but with all that has happened this week it has been hard. I just pray that God will guide me in whatever direction he wants to go. 

For all Kari's friends who are reading this, you guys are absolutely amazing, I couldn't believe how many came to her service. I know she was smiling down when she saw just how many people cared. God bless you all and I pray for you guys everyday as school will start soon.

The major lesson I have learned this week is to never ever forget to tell someone just how much you love them, because you never know when you're not going to have another chance. God bless you all and be with you this week. Smile because there is a new bright angel smiling down on you. We actually have 4 new angels and all from Lakeville. This week was a tough week for our town. Just remember how sacred life is. We all have different amounts of time on this earth. Always be ready for God. 
                                                                    Lakeville Angels


God bless

<3 Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. Your comments are so true, Alyssa...we never know when we will be called HOME and we should always be ready. You have an amazing future and God will guide your steps as you begin your 2nd year of college. HE is with you all the way. Yes, Kari is and was loved by many and you all have wonderful memories of her and her smile. This is the beginning of a new act in your life and may GOD put HIS arms of love and peace around you...you are loved dear girl. Love ya, Gram

    ReplyDelete