Friday, November 11, 2011

Blessed

Every time I come home I realize even more how blessed I am to be surrounded by all of my friends and family. The thing I love even more is that when I go back to Winona, I always feel the same way =) I feel loved wherever I go, and that is a blessing from God. Today is Veterans day, along with my Nana's 92nd birthday. It is a very special day. Tomorrow is Nathan's mom's birthday.  I couldn't possibly love her more if she were my own mom. I adore her. I got to spend some special time last night with my sister Ashley. She is amazing to me and I love her to pieces. It amazes me that I can actually see her faith growing. She is realizing that she has a very special purpose in life, and I am so blessed to be apart of her life, and that I was the one who was chosen to be her sister. She is a special gift to me, and I thank God every single day that she is still here. I am so unbelievably blessed by the God. The people he has put in my life, remind me every day of how special it is to be alive. Yes we all go through hard times, but God remains with us through them all. "I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." - Phillipians 4:13 Have a blessed day and weekend everyone, and remember your veterans. Those in combat, retired, and the ones who lost their lives to defend our freedom.

1 comment:

  1. What a special day to remember our Veterans and their families. Wonderful that you got to go home and see your family...those two little boys were quite surprised. AND, so glad you get so spend time with your sister and mom. Yes, today is Nana's birthday and we all know that she is the happiest spending her 92nd birthday in Heaven. She couldn't have picked a BIGGER PARTY...Love ya, gram

    ReplyDelete