Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Madness is Only Beginning

Well it is almost officially FINALS WEEK! Blah... Well I guess I gotta get used to it because after all, I am in college now. Its been extremely stressful trying to cram all of the information I have learned in the semester into this already overloaded brain. I just need to relax and know that God is on my side and he will never fail.
Another big stressor is coming up next Friday December 9th. The long awaited doctors appointment. I have spent many hours in prayer over next Friday, and I pray that my worry and anxiety will subside as it apporoaches. I know that God have everything under control, and I just need to trust him, and let him take care of it, as there is nothing I can do. Nothing except keep the faith of course =) I often find myself just thinking hmm... I wonder what I really was put on this earth to do? And then I remember that I may never know, and thats okay because as long as I fulfill my purpose according to God, it doesn't matter if I know or not.
It is with deepest sympathy that I send my thoughts and prayers to a friend of Nathan and I who graduated with us, and his wife Miranda on the loss of their son Gabrielle Barres-Perez. He was born into Heaven the day before Thanksgiving. May God bless them at this horrible time.

I am very blessed to be going home Wednesday after finals to be with my family =) I can not wait to see them and be with them as I will be thinking about Friday. It will take my mind off of things.
My sweet Nathan has been soo supportive and he is always here for me, and he has been absolutely wonderful. If you are reading this sweetie, I want to say thank you again for everything!!

God bless you all this week!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweetie, You have been doing an amazing job in school and getting used to "college life". This is a wonderful time of your life and yes, God will use you for HIS GLORY.....we are anticipating your Dr. appointment also. Again, God is in control of this situation and HE will see you thru, whatever that may be. You have the love and concern of your family and friends. Sorry about the loss of your friends baby,praying for God's peace that passes all understanding. Love ya, Gramma

    ReplyDelete