Friday, November 4, 2011

Busy Week

It has definitely been a busy week!! But as always, a blessed one. I am so thankful for the ways God touches my life every single day. I am still blessed by meeting at least one new person each day. Since I have been at Winona, I think its safe to say that between church, my dorm, my classes and teachers, I have met at least 200 people. Praise God for that =). Last night the christian rock band Skillet came to campus. They gave an AMAZING concert!! There were 3000 people that attended. College students and people from the community. Of that 3000 that were there, 751 surrendered their lives to God for the very first time last night!!! SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY!!!! That is so amazing! God is so good. His prescence was definitely felt in that gym.
Next weekend I am very blessed and will be able to go home =) it seems like it has been forever. I will get to spend some much needed time with my sweet Nathan, and of course my amazing family. I hope everyone has had an amazing week, full of many blessings. I pray that going into this next week you all find good health and much happiness coming your way! Try to stay healthy as cold and flu season is in full swing!! May God bless you this week! I love you all, and thank you so much for taking time to read my blog!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment