Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

God has really given me a lot to be thankful for this year. So many wonderful blessing, I couldn't possibly name them all =). My friends and family of course, but above all, having my sister Ashley here with us to celebrate. It was a rocky start to this year for my family, and its definitely been a tough one, but no matter where we are we have each other =) Happy Thanksgiving to all of my family up in Heaven, especially Nana =) You are joined with your husband, son, and sisters once again. Have a blessed day everyone!! Love you all =) and remember, I am thankful for YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving dear girlie. We are so thankful for our families and for the health of all. Glad you can celebrate with your family and spend time with your friends. Love ya, gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, Sometimes it isn't all that easy going back to school but you have such an amazing future which God is using for HIS GLORY. May HE supply you with HIS GRACE and POWER to see this as an opportunity to serve HIM. Glad you had a good weekend with all the family. AND, what a wonderful "promise" from Nathan to take back with you to school.You are doing something for your future and your "promise maker"...this is a great opportunity to shine for GOD...love ya, gram

    ReplyDelete