Monday, November 7, 2011

Going Home!

This weekend I am very excited to be going home. It feels like it has been forever since I have been there. I have a lot of things I need to accomplish while at home this weekend. I will be very happy when I get to see my family and get to spend some much needed time with Nathan. I am going to surprise my cousins Billy and Braden (also my godchild) on Thursday. They have no idea that I am coming home, and I will be going with my dad to see them =) I cannot wait, I miss them soo much!! I love being home. It is also my second moms (Nathan's mom) birthday on saturday so I am looking forward to doing something special for her as well. God has really continued to bless me, as I have had more friends ask me about my faith and more people have continued to come to me for prayer. It is truly a blessing to me. I love when people can trust me with things, especially when they ask me to pray for them. I hope everyone is having a great week! Don't forget that Friday is Veterans day, so take time to be thankful for all of the soldiers now and those from the past. I will be thanking my daddy! I am so proud of him. Also on Friday it will be my Nana's first birthday up in Heaven. On 11-11-11 she will be 92 years old!! I miss her so much, but I know she is having a big party up there. I love you Nana. You taught me how to ride a bike, braid hair, and ever sing. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about you. You are there reason I am here in Winona pursuing my dream as a special ed teacher, in memory of your Tommy, all because at an early age you taught me that God made everyone special and that he loves all of us the same. Happy Birthday in Heaven to the most beautiful woman who ever lived. I love you Nana <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie, You are an amazing young woman. I know that Nana would be very proud of you. Thank you for remembering her and thinking of the good things she has taught you. Have a great weekend at home and enjoy your family and friends. Love ya, Gram

    ReplyDelete