Saturday, November 19, 2011

Time to Be Thankful

It is almost my favorite time of year again!! Thanksgiving is just around the corner!!! I can hardly wait. I go home on Tuesday night =). On Thursday I am having Thanksgiving with dads family. I will get to see my grandparents, cousins, aunt and uncle, and the Paradise family as well!! There will be 18 of us under one roof!!  Then on Saturday I get to do it again with Marty's family!! I will get to see more cousins and grandparents and of course my wonderful step sister Tessa. I can not wait. I have soo much to be thankful for this year. The things I am most thankful for are my sister Ashley still being here with us(thats the biggest one), my supportive family, and being able to go to Winona and having an amazingly supportive boyfriend who is always here for me no matter what. I could go on and on about all of the things I am most thankful for, but that would be a mighty long post. I am very thankful for my faith in God. My faith has gotten me through all of my trials in life, and without it life would have no meaning. I am just overjoyed to be alive to celebrate another holiday season. We never know what tomorrow will bring, so we need to be thankful for here and now. We have almost made it through another year. 
I decided to post this now, because as it gets closer to Tuesday, my college life will become more crazy, as I have a lot of things to turn in before I can go home. 
I hope all of you have an amazing Thanksgiving, and beginning of the wonderful holiday season. Stay warm!! God Bless you <3

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you will have a very busy Thanksgiving with families. Those are wonderful times. J& W will be with us and he will open his birthday presents from you guys and us. Yes, we are so thankful for each day as we never know what tomorrow will bring. Praying for you to get the things done for school before you head home.Have a thankful Thanksgiving!!!! Love ya, gram

    ReplyDelete