Monday, August 29, 2011

Another Busy week!!!

Well it's Monday again. I had a lovely weekend at home visiting with my family and Nathan's family (pretty much my family as well) :) so that was nice. It was weird coming back. I was so adjusted to being here and going home was weird but I started to get used to home again, so when I came back here it was really weird. Not exactly how I thought it was going to be. I had a few tears as I left home again. Not as many as the first time though. Today was an extremely long day, as last night I was up late studying. It was hard to wake up today, and by 1:00 I was fighting to stay awake. I made it though!!!! I wish I could say early to bed tonight, but I have a lot of homework to do. This week is very busy in terms of due dates, and things I need to get done. I often am reminded by the work load, that this is not high school anymore!! But that's okay =) its just going to take some adapting. Well thats about it for tonight, as I need to start my reading in my textbook. Seems like all I do nowadays. But anyway, I hope everyone has had a wonderful Monday, and I wish everyone and amazing week!! Love you all and thanks for reading my blog!! If you were here, say hi so I know you stopped by =)

<3 always,
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. read your words and enjoy hearing from.glad you had a good day and i hope your week is great. glad to spend the week end with yall. granda DON

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie,
    So glad we had some time together. You are doing amazingly well as college life is a BIG adjustment for all. Glad you got to see your family and Nathan. They were all so glad to see you. We had a good lunch with Leona, Barbara and Judy and all the family. Good to see them. We also changed the flowers at the cemetary to last the fall and winter. Left the yellow roses that you guys put there. Put one of them on Peter's stone also. Praying for a good week for you and strength to return once again. Love ya, gram

    ReplyDelete