Saturday, August 20, 2011

Keeping the Faith

Well, I almost made it through my first whole week at Winona. Classes haven't officially started, but they will Monday. Not gonna lie, I am a little nervous!! I have been getting cards and letters in the mall and I LOVE IT!! thank you to everyone who has sent me something. My entire day is made when I open the mailbox and see something addressed to me. I have met so many wonderful people here. It is so nice to know that everyone is so helpful and supportive. I have enjoyed sincerely meeting everyone that I have this week. Everyone is amazing. God put me here for a reason and he put the people I have met here for a reason as well. I cant wait to see what happens in the coming months as God uses me in ways I can't even fathom. I put all my faith in the Lord and allow him to guide me. Tomorrow night at 6 i will go to church at the EDGE with my amazing friend sami. She has helped me so much and is amazingly supportive. Sometimes I swear we are the person. I am extremely blessed to have all the people in my life that I do. God works is amazing ways and he has a plan for me. It may not be the same plan I have, but I trust in him to be my guide. I just have faith and each day is a new day.

1 comment:

  1. Well here it is Monday morning and the FIRST day of the beginning of your teaching career....rather exciting. I know the anticipation level is high as you just don't know what to expect...this is very normal when you start anything new. Even Cameron is nervous!!!!I think his teachers are more anxious than Cam!!!!!Papa and I will be praying for a good day. Your classes sound so interesting...Children's literature sounds interesting. Can't wait to hear about all of your meetings...love ya, Gram

    ReplyDelete