Monday, August 15, 2011

Scary Steps

Tonight as I am sitting on my bed writing my first entry, I have tons of mixed emotions. I am so sad too be leaving the life I have known for 18 years behind, but at the same time so excited for the next step in the future. The hardest part was saying goodbye to my family and my sweet Nathan. I know it's not goodbye forever, but that still doesn't make it any easier. Tomorrow I will leave my house at 9 am and officially leave my childhood behind. I have orientation from tomorrow, until Friday. Then on Monday the 22nd, classes officially begin.
I am excited to move in with my room mate Leah, who I have known since 9th grade. It will be an experience for both of us =). I am so sad that this will be the last night in my bed, and knowing this is the last time I will permanently be living at home. This is extremely bittersweet, as if I can almost see my entire life right in front of me. God is my guide, and I will lean on him through the hard times, and praise him and rejoice through the good. I love all of my friends and family so much, and I want to thank all of you for your love and support. It means so much to me. I will try to keep updated as much as possible, but I of course will be studying. Well i'm off to bed because I leave early tomorrow. I will update sometime later this week to let everyone know how my new life is going. Until then.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment