Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Response to Comments

I really want to thank my friends and family for following my blog, and being so supportive. It means the world to me knowing that you guys are behind me 100%. I know I can do it, it's just going to take a little time to adjust. I really do believe that I am meant to be here. God has a plan for me, and I will carry out his plan. He put me on this earth to be successful. I love each and every one of you more than words. Thank you for commenting uncle Josh and grandma and grandpa. You guys are the nest family anyone could hope to have. And thank you lastly to Nathan, as you are my number one supporter and are behind me completely. It means the world knowing that you understand what I'm going through and being there for me. Tomorrow we have a picnic lunch and a course called "Beer, Booze, and Books" should be interesting. Today I met the people in my teaching program. They are so nice. I cant wait to get to know them all more. There are only 2 boys in a class of 30!!!!! I'm sure they love it!!! They are super annoying but I don't pay attention to them.  I start each day with God and lean on him and trust him. I also just live by the "each day is a new day"

3 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie, We know this is a bittersweet experience for you and can appreciate what you are going through. In my reading this morning I came upon something that I thought applies to each and every one of us, but especially you....Expect to encounter adversity in your life, remembering that you live in a deeply fallen world. Stop trying to find a way that circumvents difficulties. The main problem with an easy life is that it masks your need for ME. When you became a Christian, I infused My very Life into you, empowering you to live on a supernatural plane by depending on Me. When you see armies of problems marching toward you, cry out to Me!! Allow Me to fight for you. Watch Me working on your behalf, as you rest in the shadow of My Almighty Presence....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that mom was able to rent a scooter for you for two weeks. This will be time for you to get adjusted to college life and get used to your classes....God is Good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweets, Praying for your tummy to settle down once you get going this morning.It's always nerve wrecking to start something new. It's the fear of the unknown that has our stomachs churning. Do you believe that today is Friday and the last day of orientation and YOU MADE IT!!!!!! You were wondering how you were going to make it through and here it is,FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you were able to get to the dance last night. I haven't read your facebook yet, so don't know how it went but hoping you had a good time. Love ya and praying for a good day..,.

    ReplyDelete