Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's Just Beginning

Well today is my 3rd day of classes. Everything is going extremely well. I have had a lot of homework, but that is to be expected in college. I still continue to meet wonderful people. I am so excited tomorrow for my first night of bible study. I love the EDGE church and everyone that I have met from there. I will be very happy to see my family and Nathan this weekend. It's been a week but feels like a month. I can not wait to see them. I miss my sister terribly as well and I think of her often. I really like all of the girls in my dorm. Everyone is so nice and it's always fun to see everyone before and after classes. People always stop in and say hi, which is fun. Nathan and I have been on Skype a lot which is amazing! I love being able to see him. He started classes the same day I did so we get to compare =) I have been gettting a lot of inspritaitonal cards from my family, which help a lot. I love getting mail =) I got a care package from my family =) they are the best. I LOVE THEM!!! I cant wait to see everyone next time I come home. I have learned to take one day at a time and be thankful for each day as a new gift. I trust in God to be my guide. I rely on him, as he has a plan for my life and my future. I just leave it up to him and trust in him, which gets me through. Well thats all for now, I am off to my children's literature class =) I hope everyone has a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment