Friday, October 14, 2011

I am Blessed

Everyday I am reminded of just how wonderful life is. God is amazing, and I love being in his beautiful creation. This morning as it is the morning of my appointments, I am nervous, but at the same time not really because God is with me and he will see me through. I just am putting all of my faith and trust in him. I am amazed and so truly blessed by all of the support I have. My friends and family have been so wonderful. Everyday, I have people that go above and beyond to let me know just how much I am loved. They are such blessings to my life. I am very much looking forward to going home this weekend, as I missed my family and my sweet Nathan!! I want to thank all of you who have sent me such encouraging words to help me through this. I really appreciate all of your prayers. A special thank you to Megan, Danielle,  and Briana. You guys are so insanely special to me. Thank you for always praying for me and being here for me. Also thank you to everyone at the EDGE. I love all of you!! I hope everyone has an amazing day! I am going now to spend some time in prayer <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh girlie, you are so special. Yes, lots of people took you to the THRONE of GOD yesterday and prayed the BLOOD OF JESUS over you....what an amazing experience. So glad it's over and that you are resting at home. We pray for the results to show a way to correct and improve your weakness. We love you girlie...So thankful for your family,,,mom, sis, dad, and especially Nathan who has been an inspiration for you...love ya, gram

    ReplyDelete