Thursday, October 27, 2011

Intentionally Untitled

I dont really know what to talk about but I felt the need to blog, hence the title. Well it has been a busy, crazy, stressful, (insert any acronym that describes crazy to a high degree here) kind of week. These are the kind of weeks that I definitely feel the presence of God. I dread these weeks, but at the same time I feel closer to God so they balance out. I have had a LOT of my friends come to me with problems this week. I love nothing more than being there for them and helping them in any way I can, even if it is just listening to them. I pray a ton for all of my friends, especially the ones who are struggling. My stress level has been astronomical as midterms are coming to a close and registration is imminent. I just need to keep asking God for faith and strength to keep going. I have had wonderful support as always from my friends and family this week =). My RA's at school have been absolutely amazing!! The support I receive on a daily basis continues to blow me away. I adore them. Last night I was having a hard time so my RA came to see if I was doing okay and to give me a hug =) I love her. Today I was asked by a first grader I teach if I was a princess, and after responding no, he responded with, "well you should be." Made my entire day!! I just loved being blessed over and over again with amazing people in my life. I love my life, and there is not a single thing I would change about it. Not even the people I have lost, because they are in a better place in Heaven. Yes I miss them terribly, but I will see them when my job is done here on earth. I look at it as, we all started life together at the "starting line" and they just finished the race before I did and now they are just waiting at the "finish line" and waiting for me to finish my race. I love all of you so much and I pray that you are healthy and well. May God bless you this weekend. <3

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you are available for your friends. I know that God is using you everyday and in turn, He is providing people in your life to help and lift you up. Aren't kids just the greatest...God uses them to make us smile...yes, you are a princess. Hope mid-terms are going well.Keep smiling young lady. Love ya, gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie,
    Hope you are having a good weekend. Are you feeling ok after all of your tests? We pray for you each day. Love gram

    ReplyDelete