Sunday, October 23, 2011

Not a whole lot of words

This week has been extremely challenging as far as life goes. I have had a lot of things happen this week and I have had a few friends have a few horrible things happen to them as well such as death of a sister and a suicide in the family. It is so extremely hard to go through that. We don't always understand why God does the things he does, but we may never know. I just need to trust that he has a plan and that he loves me, and I know that. I love nothing more than being here for my friends and supporting them. I love when they come to me and ask for help. I feel like God works through me. I have again this week met a few more wonderful people. I just continue to be blessed. I loved all of the cards I have received in the mail this week, thank you everyone. A special thank you to my grandma Jan for the lovely phone call today, and yes I do think of you often =). I have an extremely busy week ahead of me, but I know that God is in control, and I am ready to face whatever comes along with it, because I know I am not alone. I hope you all have an amazing week and remember, God loves you and so do I!!!! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie, What a heart=wrenching week for your friends. Yes, things happen in lives that we may never understand but when we have GOD in our lives, HE helps us get through those rocks in the road. It isn't easy, even for Christians to accept death and difficulties but we KNOW that someone who loves us more than we can imagine, has control and is taking care of us. Hope this week is less eventful. The friends who have experienced death in their family may need to express their anger and unbelief in the situation, just listen and be there for them. We don't have to understand everything but we can just listen and sometimes silence is just as important. Thanks for being a Godly woman. Love ya, Gram

    ReplyDelete