Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Long But Blessed Week

Well I am halfway through another long week. On Friday I will have my Spinal Tap. I am nervous, but I have faith in God that everything will be fine. I just need to trust in him, and surrender all of the things that are holding on to me, all of the worries that are consuming my thoughts. I have continued to be blessed. I feel like every single day I have an amazing Godly conversation with at least one person. I love it!! I continue to meet people all the time and they are all so special to me.
I have a really big test tomorrow so I need to get back to studying, but I like to keep updating because I know my grandmas and aunts and of course my mother like to know what I am doing. God is so good and he just keeps providing for me. I have been pretty weak this week, but I always find strength in the lord!!
I am soooo looking forward to going home this weekend!! I miss my family and my amazing Nathan!! =) <3. I am also getting a haircut on Saturday. I will be sure to post pictures!! I am planning on getting a lot chopped off. I know that you like my long hair grandma Jan, but it will grow back!! (I know you like when I put little comments in here so this ones for you!!)
Have a blessed rest of the week everyone!! Love you all so much, and thank you for taking time to read my blog!!! <3

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, we are so sure that GOD is walking right beside you all the time. HE will see you through the good and difficult times. We seem to lean on HIM most when trying times are upon us and that's what HE wants because then we learn to lean on HIM all the time:):) Praying for you all the time. love ya, gram

    ReplyDelete