Sunday, October 30, 2011

Praising God

Well I made it through another week!! It was a rough one, but with strength from God and a little help from friends, I made it!! =) I love waking up every morning and realizing that I am where God wants me to be. I love the fact that I am on my way to helping people. It is so rewarding. I am also very blessed by the friends that surround me. I don't even make it out the door without at least 5 people making my day =) It's absolutely wonderful. I realized above all that in times of stress no matter how much or how little, that I have to turn it all over to God and just trust him. Sometimes it is easier said than done, but its so important. I yet again have been blessed this week. I have a friend who asked to come to church this week, and another one who called asking about God. It has been so incredibly wonderful to minister his love to them. I am very excited that on Thursday night, Skillet is coming to Winona. I pray that lives will be touched through this experience.
I am very excited to go home the weekend of the 11th. I will get to spend precious time with my sweet Nathan, my family, and my friends. I get to spend Friday with my precious Kendall bug, and I can not wait!! She is growing up so fast, and will be 15 months on November 2nd!! Where does the time go?! I am very blessed to have her in my life, and I couldn't imagine life without her.
This week will be another very busy busy week. I  have a lot of tests, and project deadlines. It will be okay though =)
I hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed week, and I pray that God touches your life in some way =)
much love to all of you!! <3

2 comments:

  1. Alyssa,
    What an amazing week for you. God has indeed blessed you richly with HIS GLORY AND POWER. Wonderful that others are interested in going to church with you. Praise God that HE is working in many lives. So glad you found THE EDGE for your own life and for others. Have a wonderful week sweetie. Love ya, Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alyssa,
    Thought about you today when I was reading my scripture, it says: Learn to listen to Me even while you are listening to other people. As they open their souls to your scrutiny, you are on holy ground. You need the help of MY SPIRIT to respond appropriately. Ask Him to think through you, live through you, love through you. My own BEING is alive within you in the Person of the Holy Spirit.
    Hope this helps you understand how God works through you to help others....love ya, Gram

    ReplyDelete